Aerial Integral Resources (A.I.R.)
A downloadable game for Windows
Multiplayer Arcade game where collecting resources to earn points to keep your colony afloat. Compete with your friends or family in 2, 3 or 4 player free for all matches. Collect the most resources, use your abilities to fight off the other players and have fun controlling the sky.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PLAY
- One, Two or Three friends or family
- 4 controllers
Some Background Info
This was created as a game jam game in under 48 hours at PixelFest in Norfolk, VA. Our goal is to continue developing the game and to put it out for the world to enjoy. To help with this process, the creators of PixelFest are holding a competition to fund one of the jam teams. This means of course we are currently competing towards that goal.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
This is still technically a game in its very early stages. We would love to hear some of your feedback for improving the game. You can find our feedback form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSczr3KTI0...
IT'S STILL EARLY IN THE DEVELOPMENT
Like mentioned above, this game was made in under 48 hours. There are going to be bugs and features that we wanted to put in but weren't able to do because of time constraints. If you run into a bug that isn't on this list, please use the discussion section at the bottom to report it.
- Controllers must be turned on when the game is running to register
- The win screen sometimes cuts off on bigger screens
- Boost is infinite at times when being used (To counter this just zap em with the EMP)
- Two people can pick up the same A.I.R. and it counts for both
- Ability 2 for each player does not work
FEATURES THAT WE PLAN TO ADD
- Networked Multiplayer
- More Abilities for players to use
- More ships to choose from with ship statistics
- More backdrops
- Environment Hazards
- More Game Modes
- Multi-platform release